Each fan aged 12 and older must present proof of full COVID-19 vaccination* along with government issued ID at entry gates to BMO Field.
We are unable to accept proof of a negative COVID-19 test for admittance (except for guests with a verified medical exemption). Children who are 11 years of age and younger will be exempted from proof of vaccine and testing requirements.
*In accordance with Ministry of Health guidance, an individual is considered fully vaccinated if they have received: (a) the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or any combination of such vaccines; (b) one or two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada, followed by one dose of a COVID-19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada, or (c) three doses of a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada; and they received their final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days before providing the proof of being fully vaccinated.
A negative COVID-19 test result will no longer be accepted, except for individuals with a doctor's note indicating they cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions.
NOTE: The Grassroots iOS Wallet app is NOT acceptable as it is not a government issued receipt.
How to access your proof of vaccination
- Download a copy of your vaccination receipt at covid19.ontariohealth.ca
- Bring a digital or printed copy of your receipt to the match.
- Upon arrival to BMO FIeld be prepared to show your receipt along with a piece of government issued photo ID.
Documentation Required for Proof of Full Vaccination
Proof of full vaccination must be in the form of documentation issued by the public health authority that administered the vaccine (for example: Ontario Ministry of Health COVID-19 vaccination receipt; a government-issued vaccination record or receipt from another Canadian province or territory; a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued vaccination card; or record of vaccination from the healthcare provider or international public health authority that administered the vaccine(s)).
The documentation can be displayed either on a mobile device or through printed documentation.The Grassroots iOS Wallet app is NOT acceptable as it is not a government issued receipt.
You are considered fully vaccinated if you have received:
- Two doses using Moderna, Pfizer-BioNTech, AstraZeneca (including CoviShield) in any combination (the full series of a COVID-19covid 19 vaccine authorized by Health Canada)
- One or two doses of a COVID-19covid 19 vaccine not authorized by Health followed by one dose of a COVID-19covid 19 mRNA vaccine authorized by Health Canada
- Three doses of a COVID-19covid 19 vaccine not authorized by Health Canada
- A minimum of 14-days have past since your final dose
MEDICAL VACCINE EXCEMPTION
- Fans with documented medical vaccine exemptions will need to report to the Resolution Tent located near the Ticket Office outside of Gate 1. Please contact Fan Services if you need any further information or clarification at (416) 815-5982.
- Documentation of a medical exemption must be provided by either a physician or a nurse practitioner (note: A nurse practitioner is a registered nurse who holds an extended certificate of registration under the Nursing Act, 1991). The exemption must clearly indicate the reason why the individual cannot be vaccinated against COVID-19 (i.e., clear medical information that supports the exemption). The physician’s or registered nurse in the extended class’s information is complete by including:
- Name and contact information of the physician or registered nurse in the extended class;
- Logo or letterhead identifying the physician or registered nurse in the extended class;
- Statement that there is a medical reason for the individual’s exemption from being fully vaccinated against COVID-19; and
- Any effective time-period for the medical reason which includes the date the patron is seeking access to the business or organization
More information can be found at: